The purpose of this policy is to inform about the rules of privacy protection during the use of information that we receive directly or indirectly from our clients, including information obtained through our websites.
Citronex MOP Sp. z o.o. Sp. K.
ul. Bohaterów II Armii Polskiego 64, 59-900 Zgorzelec
NIP 6152021413 | REGON 021300390 | KRS 0000565326
Citronex I Sp. z o.o. z o.o.o.
ul. Bohaterów II Armii Polskiego 64, 59-900 Zgorzelec
NIP 6150024146 | REGON 230069410 | KRS 0000066651
, which are necessary to make a reservation of a stay, and to provide a comprehensive hotel service.
and consent to their processing is voluntary, although it is necessary in order to make a reservation of stay and hotel service.
- reservation process via the
- reservation process in person at the hotel, by phone or e-mail, as well as during check-in of the guest at the hotel
Data can also be obtained from our partners from booking portals (Booking.com, HRS, event organizers, etc.), if consent has been given.
During the booking through the website it is possible to create a customer account or to create a one-time booking.
1. When creating an account on the hotel's website, the client sets the password for access to the account and provides the following data:
a)First and last name
b) Address (street, house/apartment number, postal code and city)
c) Telephone number
d) E-mail address
>- When making a one-time reservation through the website, the scope of collected data is the same as when creating an account, plus the country of residence.
2. During bookings made in person, by phone or e-mail or by chat, as well as when reporting to the hotel, the following data are collected:
a) First and last name;
b) Address (street, house/apartment number, postal code and city);
c) Telephone number;
d) E-mail address;
e) Company details including VAT number (if VAT is issued per company);
f) Customer's vehicle registration number (if using a hotel car park);
g) Identity document number.
3. Children's data such as name, surname, nationality and date of birth are collected only from their parents or legal guardians in order to determine their age and discounts and for statistical purposes (obligatory CSO and climate fee).
4 When using the hotel's websites, additional information is automatically collected (IP address assigned to the computer from which the hotel's website was accessed, external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, operating system type).
1. Fulfillment of our obligations towards clients.
2. Handling room reservation and applications for accommodation:
creating and storing legal documentation in accordance with accounting standards.
4. Improvement of hotel service, especially:
5. Customer relationship management before, during and after the stay:
6. Improvement of hotel services, in particular:
7. Ensuring security and improving the use of hotel websites, including:
8. Ensure compliance with legal regulations (e.g. for keeping accounting documents).
only authorised hotel staff and processors with whom separate contracts have been concluded (subcontractors providing services for the hotel) have direct access. Data may also be made available to authorized entities on the basis of applicable laws.
during the booking process, he is redirected to the payment card merchant's website, which ensures the security of the transaction.
will be processed for the period specified in the law, and in the case of data collected on the basis of consent until its revocation.
> are deleted after a maximum of 14 days from the date of their registration.
that personal data are processed illegally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
2. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Service User and are intended for the use of the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of their storage on the final device and a unique number.
3. The operator of the Service is the entity placing cookies on the final device of the Service User and gaining access to them.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
5. Within the Service two basic types of cookies are used: "session". (session cookies) and "permanent" cookies (persistent cookies). Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or disables the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the User's terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for web browsing (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored in the User's end device by default. Users of the Service may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of your web browser.
8. Cookies placed in the end device of Service User and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Website.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google's network, to display ads tailored to the way you use the Service. For this purpose, they may store information about your navigation path or time spent on the website.
11. In terms of information about your preferences collected through Google's advertising network, you can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
12. Managing cookies - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
14. In order to manage the cookie settings, find your web browser/system in the list below, type in google.com the phrase in brackets and follow the instructions:
>Picaro reserves the right to change, modify or correct this policy at any time.